Thursday 5 January 2012

My 4 outfit boards

I have to design 16 outfits of capsule collection base on my ASOS green company research and my inspiration research that I did before designing my outfit for ASOS green.

On my research I researched about city chic style of clothes and tailoring because these are the theme that I am inspired by. On my ASOS green company that I had researched some of their clothes is sporty influenced which I knew that I have to design something similar but I also did not want to be too sporty because it not my kind of type so I mixed them with my influenced research which is tailoring and city chic and I also bought in an African colour into my collection to suit the company; ASOS green room is using African fabric and manufacture in Africa which made it sustainable.

Let take a look at my work.



My first board















My second board

My third board

My forth board

No comments:

Post a Comment