Wednesday 18 January 2012

Final brief

Final brief has finally arrived. I am very exciting for this brief because its the last brief for the last year in college and students are free to chose their own collection and theme.
For this brief I decided that my collection inspiration will come from a mixed culture that I has experienced it my self and my theme for this collection will be special occasions clothes.

Firstly I will research in dept about Thailand traditional dresses from historical period of time till todays traditional dresses and some about thing that interest me from my memory as when I was a child.
Second thing that I will be research about will be about English historical clothes in the period of time that I admire.
Third subject I need to research about is special occasion clothing that people wear for special occasions.
Finally forth thing that I will research is going to be about artist and designer that inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment