Tuesday 3 January 2012

Finding my roll!

As I have mention on my last post that my third practical illustration isn't yet complete and I will upload the completed one to show you how it goes.

With my third experiment I have notice that the media work really well for me, I am really comfortable with this experimentation and have decided that my final three pairs of board will be in this kind of media and style.

So.....shall we take a look at the work?

This is the complete finished of my third illustration experimentation that was inspired by Sara Hingle.

The media I have used on this illustration was
- Pencil
-Black crayon
-Watercolour

(Feel free to comment about my work)

This is my base; using pencil and black crayon.
This is now completed; I have added water colour .

No comments:

Post a Comment