Wednesday 8 December 2010

Carving

In this section I am going to write about soap carving. Nic and Jo have asked their fashion students to raise the money for second year fashion show, most of people in my class did something like bakery.

first I don't know to do so I though I'll just bring in the money but then for some reason the idea just pop up in my head.....carving?( yeap! Randomly like that. )


The reason why I desided that I am going to sell soap carving is because I want to do something different than the other. If most of people sell cookies and other baking things then my bakery is not going to sell well because everyone is selling it, so I thought I'll sell soap but just a soap is too normal because there are plenty of soap available for purchase in many shop.

My parents know how to do fruits and vegetables carving so i thought i'll bring this to mix with the soap which is soap carving.

Even though my mum are good at making things but everything she know have meaning to her, am not good like her.......well not enough anyway T^T. I have asked her to carv some soap for me but she said "No" straight away, I asked her why and she explain to me that "If you want to create something you have to learn it by yourself, I can and will help you if you ever get struggle but if I just do it for you then it too easy for you and it won't mean anything to you, when something come easily it must go easily but if something come really hard you will understand the meaning of that things, you will see the valuable of it and you won't let go easily" after I heard she said this I feel abit downhearted because it doesn's look easy at all to me but I absolutely agreed that she is right so I have watched how she carved a fruit at the restaurant and try it and this is the first one of a fruit carving that I did. ----------------->
This is a swede

1 comment: