Wednesday 2 May 2012

Lifting the mountain off ma chest!

Pheeeeewww!!! I felt like my post title ^______^

I am very happy now because I has just complete my another outstanding unit, which will make my shoulder feel a lot lighter.
Today in college I have completed my unit 127 which is the Fashion Visualisation.

Here are some example for you to look at from my research file.



Yaeko Abe is a professional illustrator and a toy designer. She graduated from Fashion Institute of Technology I 2008 with a B.F.A. in toy design; she worked in a corporate toy industry as a designer in New York City and Philadelphia before entering the full time freelance world. As a toy designer, she has worked on brands like Barbie, Nickelodeon and Disney.

Method and Techniques.
-       Pen
-       Markers
-       Ink
-       Photoshop

Style and Mood.
Her style is quite simple as you can see from her simple drawing and colours that convey the mood of dark humour and beauty.


I think this is one of a clever simplicity piece of work. To me I just love it because it not fussy, just plain simple beauty.
Something simple that could make the work beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment